On March 30, Ben Tre Pharmaceutical JSC (Bepharco, DBT) held The annual general meeting of shareholders in 2021. The meeting approved many important contents.
Attending the meeting, on behalf of the Board of Directors, there were the Board of Directors of the company:
- Mr. Pham Thu Trieu - Member of the Board of Directors, General Director of the company,
- Mr. Tran Nguyen Gia Bao - Member of the Board of Directors, Chairman of the Audit Committee,
- Mr. Nguyen Khac Hanh - Deputy General Director of the company,
- Mr. Hoang Xuan An - Deputy General Director of the company.
On the side of the guest delegates, there was Mr. Nguyen Thanh Truong - Director of Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade of Vietnam (VietinBank) - Ben Tre Branch.
It is known that Bepharco is one of 30 enterprises on HoSE that closes the right to the 2022 annual general meeting of shareholders, along with large enterprises such as Vietnam Prosperity Joint Stock Commercial Bank (VPB), Coteccons Construction Share (CTD), ...
The meeting approved the business results in 2021 of Bepharco and its consolidated subsidiaries of VND 518.0 billion and VND 612.0 billion, respectively. Bepharco's consolidated revenue plan in 2022 is set at VND 680 billion, profit after tax is VND 20.8 billion, an increase of 12% and 20% respectively compared to the implementation in 2021.
The strengthening of cooperation, The expansion of Bepharco's activities attracted the attention of many investors. Most notably, the Board of Directors of Ben Tre Pharmaceutical JSC agreed to buy more shares of Yen Bai Pharmaceutical Joint Stock Company (Ypharco). Currently, Ypharco is a subsidiary company in charge of production and the Bepharco branch in Yen Bai is headquartered in Ypharco but under the management of Bepharco.
The Annual General Meeting of Shareholders for the fiscal year 2021, approved the amendment and supplement of a number of contents in the Company's Charter in accordance with regulations on public company governance in accordance with current laws, and to create an initiative for the Board of Directors in the management and administration of the Company.
The voting rate reached 100% of the delegates attending the meeting. The General Meeting unanimously approved the following specific contents:
- Operational report for 2021 and Plan direction for 2022,
- Business plan for 2022 of the parent company - Bepharco and consolidated business plan for 2022,
- Amendment of the Charter of the organization and operation of the company,
- Amendment of the Company's internal governance regulations.
Recently, the epidemic situation was complicated, but Bepharco overcame all difficulties and still ensured profitable business activities.